TRIPAWDS: Home to 20814 Members and 2043 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG
All sites currently ad-free!

21 months ago…

September 3, 2017

Gizmo was in surgery on December 3, 2015. He officially joined the ranks of some very special tripawd warriors. The vet gave him a very guarded prognosis & because only one round of chemo was performed, we were told about “6 months at best.” Well apparently in the dog world, 6 months is longer than the 6 months in human terms. He’s had a wonderful 21 months & I couldn’t be more thankful. Love you so much my scruffy muffin. Thank you for 21 months of amazing adventures.

15 Responses to “21 months ago…”

1. jerry said:

WHAT? TWENTY ONE MONTHS?! Oh my gosh Gizmo! You just keep proving that nine out of ten statistics are so wrong. YAAAY!!!

Hoppy Ampvuersary you adorably handsome scruffy boy. May you celebration be the best ever! Thank you for inviting us to the pawty. We are all dancing and jumping up and down in celebration!!!

• thebwuders said:

It’s crazy! We changed his diet from day one (THK) & he gets K9 Immunity Plus. That’s it! Oh, and he’s spoiled beyond belief. Good food + lots of cuddles is our therapy of choice. 😊

2. benny55 said:

GIIIIIIZZZZZMM.MOOOO!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ OMD, IT’S GIZZMO!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Just seeing your ADORABLE mug has be grinning ear to ear!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

And I’m absolutely jumping for joy to hear you are srill cranking out some adventures!!!

And I just realozed I had somehow missed some of your blogs! And that realkh, really bums me out! As you know, Imlove anything and everything GIZZMO…especially the always wonderful photos!!! I we t back and saw the blogs I had missed. The one with all the precious photos of you and your pack and your adorable self…looooove them!!!

I am just soooo tickled to hear from you…REALLY!!!! Quite the inspiration cutie pie!! You keep on being one too! We all need Beacons of Hope around here!!

Love you, adore you and ALWAYS thrilled to hear from you and see your adorable self!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Love and hugs…And a scoop of ice cream to go with that Honest Kitchen!!

Auntie Sally and Alumni Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle and Frankie too!

• thebwuders said:

Lol I read your comments to Gizmo. His butt wiggled so hard, he fell over (on his memory foam bed so no worries!) Today is “spa day” – a bath, brush, haircut & massage. I know, he’s ridiculous. 😊 He’s had 21 months of intense spoiling & now he expects special treatment! But he’s TOTALLY worth it! He says hi to his Auntie Sally!!! We hope you’re doing well!

3. Michelle said:

Hoppy Ampuversary. 21 months that is amazing. Glad to hear you are doing so well πŸ™‚ May your celebration continue.

hugs
    Michelle & Angel Sassy

4. travisray said:

Wow! Happy Hippy Hoppy 21 Month Ampuversary Gizmo!! 21 months is so awesome πŸ™‚ Way to go buddy! Party on and keep on kicking those statistics to the curb!

xoxo,
    Martha and the OP

5. dobemom said:

Yay Gizmo! So happy for you bud! You keep on showing everyone that stats are just NUMBERS. Sending you hugs and kisses.

Paula and Warrior Angel Nitro

• thebwuders said:

Nitro has been Gizmo’s inspiration & superhero. I remember reading about him when we started our journey & i told myself “beating the odds IS possible!” Gizmo said when he’s ready to cross the bridge, he’s going to look for Nitro & his other hero Buddy Darling. That should be quite the puppy party! Hugs to you Paula!

6. otisandtess said:

Hoppy 21 month ampuversary! Glad Gizmo is doing so well!

7. Claudia McGee said:

Sweet Gizmo! I love You! You are amazingly wonderful and so is your Mama. Rock on Gizmo!

8. megstamum said:

Oh Gizmo, you magnificent muffin, you look more handsome than ever. How is that possible? My heart aches for you, gorgeous Gizmo. Six legs, one soul, we were meant to be, and even as I celebrate with you, the honest truth is my joy is tempered by thoughts of that vast, cruel ocean which divides us.
    Your sweet Meg ❀️

9. Super Stu! said:

Wow Gizmo! What a wonderful 21 months it has been for you, judging from the pictures! Wow Stewie is super impressed… we just finished reading all about Nitros journey and now yours!!! Darling pips, you give me such hope! ❀️ Thank you!
    Sloppy kisses from StewieπŸ‘…πŸΎ
    & all the very best from his adoring pack,
    Petra, Paul, Mr. Spike, Chester Molester & Miss Lily 🐾🐾🐾❀️