TRIPAWDS: Home to 12917 Members and 1476 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!

26 months & some change…

February 8, 2018

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

Hello Tripawd friends!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season & 2018 is off to a great start. Gizmo has just celebrated his 26 month ampuversary on Feb 3rd. I’ve been meaning to post pictures but we’ve been so busy cuddling, playing & enjoying life! I’ve gone ahead & posted pics below! I’m in the market for a dog stroller so that Gizmo can join me on my long walks. If anyone has any recommendations, let me know. Hugs & puppy kisses to all!

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

11 Responses to “26 months & some change…”

1. Michelle said:

Congrats Gizmo. Way to go. Keep on kicking butt. I never used a stroller but I think there were some write up on them on here.

hugs
    Michelle & Angel Sassy

2. otisandtess said:

Wow! 26 months is just great! Congrats Gizmo!

• Gizmo said:

Thank you! Gizmo is literally pawing my leg while i try to type this message. His majesty would like a treat. (Insert eye roll) 🙄

3. dobemom said:

Great news Gizmo! Its good to hear that you are still enjoying life on 3! The pictures are awesome, its good to see your scruffy face again. Keep up the good work!

Paula and Warrior Angel Nitro

4. benny55 said:

GIZMO!!!! GIZMO!!!!! GIIIIZZZZMMMOOOOOOOOO! 🙂
    So happy to hear from you and see your ADORABLE mug!! 🙂 🙂 OMD! You are so darn cute!! 🙂 I @ove your big toothy grin! 🙂

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY 26 MONTH AMPUVERSARY GIZMO! 🙂 I hope you got some cake and ice cream…with sprinkles!!

You might want to post on the forums about recommendations doggy strollers. I’m not good at dping “searches” at all, but there have been various posts about the best kind to get. I’ll try and see if zi can find some of them.

Sooooooo vood to hear from your cute self!! And give your pack a big sloppy kiss for us all too! 🙂

Lots of love

Auntie Sally and Alumni Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle and Frankie too!

• Gizmo said:

Gizmo loves you Sally. So very much. You have helped so many navigate the world of dealing with everything that comes with owning a tripawd-even the hardest times of letting them go. Gizmo knows an angel when he sees one so he sends you lots of puppy cuddles & kisses!!!

5. benny55 said:

Here’s a link

6. jerry said:

WOW Gizmo! You are just blowing those statistics out of the water, we couldn’t be more thrilled for you and the pack. And you look fantastic too. What a joy!

Let us know what stroller you pick out, we’d love to see your wheels.